Monday, October 8, 2012

Caroline & Spencer {Utah Maternity Photographer}

I had so much fun doing this Maternity shoot! Caroline called me to schedule a session, and after talking to her for a little bit, I realized we both went to the same High School, and we were even in the same class! We didn't know each other, but I remembered who she was. It was fun to see her again and to meet up with her and her husband to take their photo's. The light was so warm and yummy, I couldn't get enough of it! I loved every minute of this shoot. And I am pretty sure I would give anything to look as good as she does the next time I am pregnant. She looks amazing!
And if you are wondering why there are so many pictures posted, I had the worst time trying to narrow it down, there were SO many amazing ones.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment