Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Giveaway




I am SO excited to finally be doing this!! I have had such a successful first few months of my business, and I wanted to say a BIG thank you by giving away a free session!

A few more details about the giveaway...


I will choose the winner at random (from the comments on my blog). 
I will check to make sure the winner has done all 3 steps. 
If they have not, another winner will be chosen..  

Good Luck!

15 comments:

  1. I would love to win! Another session with you would be fabulous :) I would like a child shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Oooooh pick me! I would love to do a family session! It would be our first family pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would want a child shoot or a birthday shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a Family shoot! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how much I love pictures Kate!!!! We are in need of an updated family picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are always so beautiful!! We'd love a family shoot for when my hubby gets home from his deployment :) Or a 2 year for my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kate! Its Meg Lemon here! Love your pictures! You have done so much lately! We would love newborn pictures for our baby girl (coming on or around April 2).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had a baby and would love some fam pics :) Love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hola! leslie here! i would love a birthday shoot for little hal :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My little girl turns four on Saturday. I would love a special child/birthday session for her. Win or not, your photography is beautiful! Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had my first child this last year and we still haven't taken a family photo. I would be so happy to have our first ones be taken by you! Your work is amazing. I love how you capture moments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love a family session! We have only had one in 15 years and were not very happy with the results. We would love to finally have a really great family photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We could sure use some new family photos. (Thanks for sharing - my sweet niece Megan)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love, love, love to win a child shoot for my sweet little girl!
    We loved working with Kate so much, my daughter has never been happier having her picture taken. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete